FIND YOUR MORNING MOTIVATION TO FIND YOUR DAILY ORGANIZATION
I consider myself a night owl with my “most productive” work over the past several years being produced during the hours of 10pm – 1am on a given weeknight. Emails have slowed down, phone calls stop this late at night and the family is asleep. Throw in a beer and continuous sit-coms playing in the background and you have my typical night.
- Set your coffee to brew before you go to bed (don’t buy Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Donut coffee though… I just bought it and it was terrible. Tasted nothing like a donut)
- Pick a motivating song to play on your phone alarm
- Get to bed early to accommodate an earlier rise
- Don’t work in front of a TV – Sportcenter and other programs will be a major distraction
- Leave some warm clothes by the bed so you don’t wake your spouse getting up, it’s cold early in the morning!