Nekst for Teams
Finally an app built for managing systems amongst real estate teams!
Nekst offers Task Assignment, Multiple Listing & Closing Plans, and complete transparency for any size team.
Here are some answers to the most popular questions
1. Can I assign tasks to a team member? YES!
- Just because you have a large team, doesn’t mean you should pay for it! Nekst will offer an unlimited number of team members on a team account.
- Each morning, Nekst will email your team members the tasks which they are responsible for that day
- Only the person assigned the task OR the account administrator will be able to complete tasks
2. Can I easily track what my team members are doing throughout the day? Yes!
- Nekst will feature a property history view so that you can see what has been done on both an individual property or the entire account
- Using filters, anyone will be able to see what their other team members are doing
- Easily find out what tasks are past due for any team member, right from your dashboard
3. Is there a way I can keep track of communication within Nekst? Yes!
- Comments can be added by individual team members on any task to ensure proper communication, all in one place
- General comments and transaction details can be stored in one place for easy access on each individual property
- Using our new Followup Tasks, feedback from lenders and title companies will be automatically retrieved and stored in Nekst
- Easily keep track of important deadlines and milestones using our ‘Key Date’ feature.
Click below to begin using Nekst today!
[maxbutton id=”4″] – OR – [maxbutton id=”6″]